Submit a Graduate Petition

As of Spring 2020, you may submit your petition online via the form available here.

Please use this form to submit your petitions for the following:

  1. Request for override of CSEN course prerequisite, if you have completed similar courses elsewhere
  2. Request enrollment to controlled enrollment sections like the MS thesis, PhD Dissertation hours and independent study research hours
  3. Petition to enroll in non-CS courses
  4. Submit a PhD breadth course transfer
  5. Submit a PhD customized breadth plan (for PhDs)
  6. Petition for transfer of credits
  7. Request for readmit

Since this is a work in progress, if you we come across other special situations with committee’s approval, we will try to accommodate it to this form.

Please contact Rajshree Shrestha with any questions or concerns regarding this form.